Monday, January 26, 2009

1st Day of Chinese New Year

Dint go anywhere! I refuse all those invitation these 2 days, I just wanna stay at home with my very damn bad mood. When everyone is busying "gambling" n "gaming", i was just sitting aside watched TV. My eye was stare at the TV but I am not there. The incident keep on appearing in my mind. Whenever I think of the converstation, my tear will start dropping again and again ! Why the one who suspect our friendship was her ? We had been go through many waves , that's still not enough to prove it ? Such question keep on appearing in my mind! Is hurt~ I try stop my self from thinking it ! But i cant ! Really Cant !

When night, I am regret that dint follow my family along to temple. I plan to sleep but at last i end up with crying again ! I called PM...

What's going on ?
I don't want celebrate ChineseNewYear!
I feel very lonely, I am really moody...
Don't like that, let's go penang with me!
Don't want , No Money.
No Need , I pay For you!
You just need to enjoy the trip。


This is the part of our talk, after the talk with her, I feel very touch ! Really touch ! She told me not to be alone and find something to do. FullFill my mind and not to blank it.

Ya, She is always the one who will nervous about me even more than my self and guide me when i am lost !

Thanks !

0 Comments: