Sunday, January 25, 2009

Losing

Things will never goes like what u expect. Today are new year eve but i have no mood to awaiting for the new year arrive. Tomorrow nian chu yi but I am still at the down mood! Seriously Down. Seem like There are many vexation surrounding me suddenly ! Our matter seem Like settle down but it wasn't. I have out of idea to rescue the matter. I am dead of it. Everything had end up with a exclamation mark. It is all my fault!

After the chat with father (I hope she will not mind that i still calling her like this ) , I din't know is that is the last talk between us. I don't know . I really don't know! Back the converstation, she had told me many things that i am not in the situation but they think I am. I don't know why WX said something that are not truth and wil hurt our friendship badly! The most concern was she asked me do i throw out my sincere to friend with them ? I don't know why thing turn into so complicated! But the word from her, had hurt me badly ! When i know that I will going to lose her. I can't control my tear. It start droping...

Today, I lose 3 friend ! This is the climax in my life . Yes, it is .

When i am hiding in my room, My mom suddenly come in. She saw I m crying in the phone and thought i had argue with friend. I get scold from her! She ask me stop crying and don't influence my daddy's mood later. After the cried, i decided. I decided not to avoid! This is my fault , i should accept the result ! That's losing the one who very important to me.

Dear, I had lose Everything ... I lose Everything ~

0 Comments: