Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our First Trip

Feel quite sorry to him.


At first this should be only 2 ppl travel but at last end up become a trip with my whole gang classsmate! haha

The behind story goes like this, we already plan for our first trip at Genting, a day when one of my classmate (Liang) said wanna go Genting after our last paper, at the moment I just ask them go along with me. haha
Well, He really quite angry and keep nag me about that! Haha

~~ 1st Day ~~
Today, we need to go Titiwangsa with them. Unfortunely we miss up 2 train, and the KTM schedule had been delay. At that moment I was just very worry that will be late. Luckily, The smartest guy was beside me. :p He ask me to tell (Liang) them that we will go by our self from Kl Centre. When we get in the Genting bus, my mind come to me that Yeah, can sleep luu.

Nooo.... someone keep talking nonstop beside me.

"Hey, i had already check the weather these 2 day " , "Ohh" (Eye Closing)
" You see You see that uncle like very familiar with the scedule of that Genting bus , he must be go gamble fequently" (Knock me), "Dun Kepo la u" (Back to sleep )
"GoodNews (Excited) later we dun need to Q when get in to the Caber car cause I bring along my daddy Genting card, smart leh" , "Hana Hana" (Losting Patience)
Without a second ...
"Do u know there are 3 diff card holder , green, silver , gold, ... (Start explain each color of that card)" , "YORRR... can u let me sleep first pls.. T.T " (Finally, i get to sleep! phew...)

2 Hour later ...

WE REACH LUUUUUUU~
We be arrange in a room with May and Poh chee.
After check In we get in our own room and start our journey. Haha
Well, (quite lazy now) :P , so you guys Just hav a look to our photo below la ^^ hehe

















0 Comments: